Saturday, February 19, 2011

Double Chocolate Caramel Slice

Whipped up this new recipe for Double Chocolate Caramel slice last night and it was quite yummy, so I thought I would share the recipe today


So here goes.....

Base
3/4 c plain flour, 1/4 c cocoa, 1/2 c brown sugar, 1/2 c desiccated cocout, 125g melted butter

Filling
395g Sweetened condensed milk, 2 tablespoons golden syrup, 60g Butter

Topping
200g Milk cooking chocolate
50g Copha

Base...(1)Preheat oven to 180 c. Grease and line 26x16cm slice pan.
(2)Combine flour, cocoa, sugar, and melted butter in bowl...press into base of pan and bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Filling(3)Combine ingredients in saucepan over medium heat for 10 min, pour over base. Return to oven, bake 12 minutes.
Refriderate 3-4 hours or overnight.
(4)Topping...Melt chocolate and copha and pour evenly over slice. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set.



Bye For Now

Lisa
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

These look absolutely DELISH! Thanks for sharing this yumminess. Must try making some.

Chookyblue...... said...

oh looks divine.........

Melinda said...

Can I come and live with you?

Susan In Texas said...

Those look so yummy, but what are copha and golden syrup? And is dessicated coconut different than coconut flakes?

And I'm sure all the calories were removed first, right?

Happy munching,
Susan in Texas

Roseanne said...

boy dose that look yummy but because I have to watch what I eat it will not be on my list for a while.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Yummo Lisa......I have just made a choc/caramel slice as well....yours looks lo-cal the same as mine....LOL...

Valspierssews said...

The slice looks delicious. I also checked out your garden pics. It looks really pretty.

Michelle said...

Ooh yummy... and I am trying so hard to be a good girl!

Isabella said...

I dont want the recipe just send the slice !!! once a week will do cant eat too much choc and all that

Jeanette said...

Looks yummy. Off printing it now. Hugs,

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

Yummo.....will there be a piece left to have with coffee tomorrow?
LOL....Jane.