Thursday, February 23, 2012

Knitted Cardigans...

I started my first Blythe knitted cardigan last weekend and it seemed to take forever to finish...I must be the slowest beginner knitter! Lol! Lots of trips to Mums to find out all the different knitting stitches...but I stuck with it and so pleased I did!


The little white cardi is my first and the blue one I finished next in one night. But wait there's more....


he he! Another one made a bit longer for a coat.


I think all our Blythe girls are now a bit warmer and can now brave the Tassie cooler weather!

Now I have to stock up on some more wool as I have a knitted hat to make next!

Bye For Now!

Lisa
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Larissa said...

Very cute Lisa!! Your knitting is improving at an amazing rate!! Well done! Lol! ... You have me almost ready to splurge and get my own Blyth doll to dress up ... Maybe I should just give in and get my daughter a Barbie doll - I could dress her up instead, lol!! 3yrs isn't too young to have a Barbie, is it?! Lol!

Anonymous said...

so cute Lisa,well done.xx

quilterliz said...

G'day Lisa. You have done well, they look beautiful. Take care. Liz...

Clara said...

Sooooooooo chic and charming!!!!

Wendy said...

Lovely cardies, I love the look of the pattern.

suz said...

I am really impressed! have you checked out littledeertracks.blogspot yet? she makes the cutest dresses for Blythe dolls.