Wednesday, August 15, 2012

$9 well spent!!!

I thought I might pop into our local Vinnies store yesterday to see if they had anything suitable to display in my newly made over cabinet


I found a couple of jugs that I could also use as vases

a cute little picture frame...at only 11 x 9cm's and very old....written on the back is Flatford Mill Constable.

And also another picture frame caught my eye... 

the more I looked at it the more I loved it...it's a Fred Morgan Pears framed print called 'Sea Horses'. I had a  look on the internet and found them for sale for $200 plus, so I am feeling quite pleased with myself as all my purcahses only came to $9!


Bye For Now
Lisa
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Deb R said...

Great shopping eye today!! They will sit nicely in your "new" cupboard!

De said...

Great finds Lisa!

Googy Girl said...

i love rumaging around in old junk shops, great finds

Quilt Kitty said...

Awesome finds Lisa. The pair of jugs are making me wimper with desire.... Tracee xx

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

You have been busy this week....great finds!!

quilterliz said...

G'day Lisa. Love the jugs, they are gorgeous. We have a Vinnies here and they have some great things. Take care. Liz...

Anonymous said...

I'd agree. love new treasures.