Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Crochet a long


My sister and I have both been keen to start a crochet project and decided to do a crochet a long and make a cushion together. The pattern is a freebie (and easy), so if anyone would like to join us, just let me know (I will add your link to my sidebar) and we can all encourage each other along the way to the finish line! I have even talked Mum into doing it also, so I will share some photo's of Mums work along the way. If you pop over to Janes blog, she has the link to the Copenhagen Pillow pattern.


I have been playing with a few african flowers, just to get back into the swing of things!
 

And they quickly grew!
Now I have my colours worked out, I am ready to start!

Bye For Now
Lisa
Posted by Picasa

23 comments:

Shirley said...

Beautiful project Lisa and it will soon grow in your capable hands.

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

Those African flowers are very pretty....lovely colour combination.

Susan said...

I'll enjoy watching your progress, great colours you have chosen for your project.

Cathy said...

The African flowers look great! Im admiring crocheting, but not quite enough to start...yet!!!lol

Cindy said...

Very pretty flowers in pretty colors!

Clara said...

I like it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Lisa

Karen Pior said...

Great - I'd like to crochet along with you. When are we starting or am I late to the game already?!?!? Cheers, Karen

Leanne said...

Have fun Lisa, your crochet is perfect.

Anonymous said...

they look gorgeous Lisa,love the colours you have choosen,well done.xx

Sonia said...

I've been doing some crochet too, see my african flowers on my blog. I love your colour choices too.

I am yet to decided how big my rug will be, almost at 70 flowers so far, just need a good tutorial on putting it together do you have any links Lisa?

marina said...

gorgeous hexie shaped crochet pieces.
so tempting....

Christine M said...

Your crocheted flowers are gorgeous Lisa.

Googy Girl said...

i love your african flower, crochet blocks

Wendy said...

I have been wanting to make a crochet cushion for some time so I would love to join in with you!

creations.1 said...

Hi lisa - can I still join the crochet -a- long? I have been going to start something new in crochet - this my be the boost i need!

Amy DeCesare said...

I love that pattern. I would love to join your crochet along, but have a confession...I've just finished my pillow top, which I started last fall. I haven't made it into the pillow yet, but would that be cheating??? www.eamylove.blogspot.com

Renee said...

Love love love!!!!

Susan said...

Can you recommend a good tutorial for learning to crochet?

Unknown said...

The flowers are so pretty and the colours chosen are absolutely yummy too...really beautiful!

Usha
usharaneem@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'd like to follow along too!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to follow too! send me the link please! Cathy

خدمات منزلية said...

شركة تنظيف مكيفات بجدة
شركة جلي بلاط بجدة
مهندس افران جدة